TERRENE LIFETM COMPETITIONS
It’s competition time!
We have TWO FREE RTF Weight loss programmes to give away!
A client who has been with Terrene LifeTM and has seen the benefits of having done the Protocol has so very generously decided to sponsor two members of the public who have a definite need to do the Protocol but may not necessarily have the funds to do so.
As if that wasn’t enough, Terrene Life™ is throwing in a hamper of products for each winner to the value of R1000! We will also select two runners up to receive a hamper of products worth R500 each.
To win one of these fantastic prizes, please send in a motivational letter as to why you should and would like to do the programme via email to email@example.com by the 31st of July 2018. Please don’t forget to include your contact details so that we can notify you should you be one of the lucky winners. To improve your chances of winning tell us why exactly you want to do the programme, how you heard about us and give us an overview of your health.
Winners will be selected on the 6th of August 2018 and notified by the 10th of August 2018.
The competition is open to anyone, anywhere*.
If you have a friend or family member who can benefit from this, please share!
Full terms and conditions below:
Full terms and conditions:
- The competition closes at midnight on the 31st of July 2018. Any submissions submitted after this date will not be entered into. Winners will be notified on the 10th of August 2018 and announced later that week.
- Entries are closed to employees of Terrene Life™ and their families as well as any clients who have completed the programme within the last 12 months in order to give others a fair chance to experience the programme and because extensions for these clients are at a much lower cost than the value of the prizes.
- The sponsor wishes to remain anonymous and has given Terrene Life™ sole discretion in awarding the prizes. Decisions will be impartial and final.
- Prize consists of Full RTF Programme to the value of R3150, or R3350 for remote clients, including up to 8 weeks on Phase 2. Extensions will incur the normal costs of extension. As per normal Modus Operandi, after completion of the programme Terrene Life™ offers ongoing support for up to a year and are on hand to assist with weight stabilization and management.
- Winners will be published on our Facebook page and website, with permission. Terrene Life™ will also document their journey on Facebook, but faces can be obscured to protect privacy.
- Winners will be required to stick to the protocol within all reasonable limitations, whatsapp us daily per our programme terms and conditions and be. Should they fail to do so their programme may be cancelled by Terrene Life™ and we do not waive our right to refuse service to persons who are abusive or willfully disregard our protocol guidelines.
- Winners will be required to complete a Terrene Life™ programme registration form before they can complete the programme. Acceptance to do the programme will be subject to eligibility to do the programme. For example, no person who is pregnant or breastfeeding can complete the programme. In this particular example, however, the programme could be held for them until a later date. In other instances where the person will not be able to complete the programme under any circumstances, they will unfortunately forfeit the prize and an alternate will be nominated. In the event of this happening, Terrene Life™ will award them with a hamper of products to the value of R500.
- The prize of R1000 worth of products supplied by Terrene Life™ is limited to products sold by Terrene Life™ and cannot be exchanged for cash. However, winners may select the products they receive from a list provided on enquiry, which includes several items needed to complete the programme such as digital scales (limited to one kitchen scale or bathroom scale per person), permitted food items and health supplements. Any additional costs incurred if the winner purchases products will be the responsibility of the winner and not the sponsor or Terrene Life™. Remote clients must claim their full prize value for the R1000 product prize at the time of registration so that these can be sent concurrently with their kit, or alternatively pay the additional delivery charges should they wish to receive these at a later date.
- *Cost of delivery of the kits for anyone in South Africa not in a radius of 50kms of our Durban office will be borne by Terrene Life™. For anyone outside of South Africa, cost of delivery would be to the winner. Local clients would be required to attend consultations in person a minimum of every second week, exceptional circumstances notwithstanding.
- Terrene Life™ will respects all rights to privacy and will not cold call entrants or sell or give away your contact details or personal information to any third party.
- Errors and ommissions excluded.